Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Royal Jelly: December 9th 2015

CODENAME BABOUSHKA: CONCLAVE OF DEATH #3
CONSTANTINE THE HELLBLAZER #7
HARROW COUNTY #8
HEAD LOPPER #2
IZUNA DELUXE HC
MONSTRESS #2
NEW ROMANCER #1 (OF 12)
NO MERCY #5

Here's my awesome list for today!! I'm truly excited about everything on this list. First of all, please check out my interview with Antony Johnston on Codename Baboushka!  

I want to mention that Izuna, which takes place in the same universe as Humanoids previous release Legend of the Scarlet Blades. I was a massive fan of that book and when I heard about the North American release of Izuna, I kinda melted! I mean look at the cover!!!!

Finally, I just wanted to mention that one of my favorite writers of all time has a new series!! This 12 issue series debuts from Vertigo! Peter Miligan brings us New Romancer! I can't wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment