Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Royal Jelly: DECEMBER 2015

ALL NEW INHUMANS #1
ALL NEW X-MEN #1
CARVER PARIS STORY #1
HARROW COUNTY TP VOL 1 COUNTLESS HAINTS
JIM HENSONS STORYTELLER DRAGONS #1
MYSTERY GIRL #1
PLUTONA #3
PAPER GIRLS #3
PRIVATE EYE DLX ED HC
X’ED #1

Alright I must apologize for the lack of reviews and posts. I recently hurt my right arm at the gym and typing for extended periods of time is pretty uncomfortable. That being said, I just threw together this list quickly. LOL!! I shoved two Marvel titles on there, I wanted to remind my friend Joey that the All New Inhumans begins today, but really, I just want to remind people about the amazing books that ARE NOT from the big two. Plutona being one of my favorite new books and Brian K Vaughan's latest book Private Eye which is out on hardcover. Also, check out Black Masks' latest series X'ED because that cover is BAD ASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment