Thursday, November 12, 2015

Royal Jelly: November 11th 2015

Sorry all!! This list is a little late due to the holiday yesterday and the release of Fallout 4. I'm sorry but there may be less posts over the next week due to this. However, I could talk lots about Fallout, I just don't think that would be super appropriate... but hey it's my blog.


8HOUSE #5 YORRIS PART TWO
D4VE2 #3 (OF 4)
CONSTANTINE THE HELLBLAZER #6
DESCENDER #7
GODDAMNED #1
HAWKEYE #1
HELLBREAK TP VOL 1
LIMBO #1
LOW TP VOL 2 BEFORE THE DAWN BURNS US
MS MARVEL #1 BY CHIANG POSTER
WOLVERINE #1

A couple things I want to mention:

I don't know how I feel about the new Wolverine but I know I love the cover. My favorite living artist Bengal has made this magnificent cover and I know I need it. 

Also, please check out Limbo #1. I had the awesome opportunity to interview the creators and read an advanced copy of the book. Please check that out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment