Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Royal Jelly: October 14th 2015

Floppies:
CLANDESTINO #1
CURSED PIRATE GIRL SPECIAL ANNUAL 2015 #1
CONSTANTINE THE HELLBLAZER #5
I HATE FAIRYLAND #1
LOW #10
WALKING DEAD #147
HARROW COUNTY #6
WELCOME BACK #2


Books:
BATTLING BOY FALL OF HOUSE OF WEST GN
BOUNCER HC
ISCARIOT HC


This month is pretty much the reboot month for most Marvel titles. This Wednesday is the reboot for Spider Gwen. It's entitled Radioactive. I myself have decided to drop Marvel titles for a year. All but Silver Surfer obviously. This choice is purely one that comes from a financial point of view. If there are any books I desperately want to read, I'll attempt to grab them in trade as finances allow. However, the price of comics are much too high now. My Marvel addiction alone was costing about 20-30 dollars a month and that's just ONE label. 


I can't explain how much I love the titles listed above. Even though I regularly get annoyed with the Walking Dead, I'm actually enjoying this silly story arc with Carl being all.... adolescent. I'm still totally in love with Low and Hellblazer so even though I'm super poor at the moment, I will reserve a few dollars a month for a couple of these titles. 

Scott Young's new and highly anticipated series I Hate Fairyland comes out tomorrow! People are super excited about this one. It's been all over the blogsphere and comic book creators have been promoting it all over facebook, twitter, IG and whatever other social networking platforms other people use. I promise to bring you a review of that one. 

Black Mask bring readers a new title this week with Clandestino. This story of revolution comes from Amancay Nahuelpan also responsible for Young Terrorist. I'm looking forward to this mini series.

No comments:

Post a Comment