Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Royal Jelly: September 30th 2015

Floppies:
E is for Extinction #4
FROM UNDER MOUNTAINS #1
MODOK ASSASSIN #5 (OF 5)
RASPUTIN #9
SANDMAN OVERTURE #6 (OF 6)
SPREAD #10

Books:
The Empty Vol 1
SELF-OBSESSED TP

This is finally a smaller purchase week for me. I've been moving away from paper copies lately and this is purely because I'm investing in my retirement LOL! Sounds crazy but I am. At any rate here are the goodies I'm grabbing this week! 

From Under Mountains #1 is coming at me from Image Comics. You will recognize the art of Marian Churchland as I have, from 8House! This time she's writing the story and providing these beautiful covers. The guts of the comic will be illustrated by Slaone Leong. The story targets fantasy readers with a story of old feuds and rising monsters. Keep an eye out, I'll be giving you the scoop on this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment