Monday, September 14, 2015

Royal Jelly: Sept 16th 2015

Floppies:
Beauty #2
Constantine the Hellblazer #4
D4VE2 #1 (of 4)
Fade Out #9
The Fiction #4
Heavy Metal #276
Hawkeye #5
House of M #3
Island #3
Manifest Destiny #17
Miracleman by Gaiman & Buckingham #2
Shutter #15
Tokyo Ghost #1
UFOlogy #5(of 6)

Books:
Heart in a Box TP
No Mercy TP Vol 1

Obviously waaay too many awesome things out this week. I dunno how I'm gonna keep up. I've been
thinking, "Amy, " I think... "I think we need to get a bit of control over this whole comic situation."

As is, I read the majority of my comics on paper. i.e. All my favorites. But I read about 40% of them digitally. My closets are all full and I live in a small one bedroom apartment so I think something has to give soon or my bf may start burning my floppies. At any rate, I'm excited about every one of these... it's going to be hard to choose what to read digitally and what to read on paper. eeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment