Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Royal Jelly: July 8th 2015

1872 #1
21st Century Tank Girl #2
The Amazing Spider-man: Renew Your Vows #2
Civil War #1
Constantine the Hellblazer  #2
Descender #5
Harrow County #3
Invader Zim #1
Negative Space #1
Providence #2
Saga #30
Shutter #13
Tomorrows #1
The Walking Dead #144

TP
The Amazing Spider-man Vol 3

HC
Creepy presents Alex Toth
The King in Yellow

Lots of goodies out tomorrow! Just a few things I want to mention:

Check out The Tomorrows #1!! Here's my review and my exclusive interview with writer Curt Pires. I really enjoyed this issue and I think you will too! There's only four issues so be sure you add it to your subscription!

Negative Space #1 is out and I was really impressed by this issue! This is another mini series you simply HAVE to get. Check out my exclusive interview with writer Ryan K. Lindsay.

Of course we got a lot of Marvel books out this week for the Secret Wars. You will the want to note that the third volume of the Amazing Spider-man is out this week!

I wanted to mention a very special hardcover that's come out. Busy man I.N.J. Culbard has illustrated Robert W. Chambers' classic The King in Yellow.  The book is published by Self Made Hero and has a mighty 144 pages. This is one I'm very excited to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment