Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New Stuff to Come!

So sorry all my lovely comic book readers! In light of Halloween, I have been noticeably, well... backed up in the writing department. As I write both for a living, for Blue Raven and write for school (I'm an English Major), I have found myself with very little time this past week. But, reviews to come this week are Trillium #4 (out tomorrow) and Saga which actually came out last week.. that's how busy I've been. I haven't even had a chance to look at Saga!! sigh.  Also, hoping to get a few interview responses back so I can post those! So much to do and Hal-con is this Friday !! I will be taking pictures and posting an article all about Hal-con for The Frog Queen & Blue Raven Comics. :D Until then, here's a little piece from Jeff Lemire!

No comments:

Post a Comment