Monday, September 16, 2013

I've been a little behind lately..

Picture courtesy of the lovely victim Danielle
I'm a little behind due to some events I have been helping with. This past Friday was Friday the 13th! and my bf organized a party for it. So we got all dressed up in our creepy best and scared the locals. It was great! The only problem was that this weekend was sort of a write off for me in terms of comic book reviews. That being said, I've got loads to type up. I decided to go back and re-read the beginning of Prophet so I'll be throwing that up at some point. I also read a bunch of Berserk and Parasyte. I managed to snag a copy of Sam Kieth's contribution to 30 Days of Night and will most likely post something about that. Not to mention that I should have more previews to go over soon from Dynamite and Image. 

Remember you can also read my reviews at Blue Raven Comics.com !!

No comments:

Post a Comment